Tuesday, December 20, 2011

my new buddy | winston-salem and clemmons newborn photographer

can i just start by saying i *love* this kid? i mean, it's enough that he's adorable and cuddly in all his squishy newborn goodness, but then.... THEN.... at 2 1/2 weeks old, he slept the *whole* session. i was shocked. he was in total chill mode, and it was fantastic. i'm so glad he's my newest baby planner! i made him promise that he'd be just as well-behaved and adorable for his 6 month and 1 year sessions. he agreed. can't wait to hang with my new little buddy again!




I had to give him a little faux hawk for at least one shot :)




he didn't even get mad at me for putting the hat on him. not yet anyway, wait til he's a teenager :)


see the cheeks? do you SEE the cheeks? oh my word.

No comments: