Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Three Sons

Any photographer will tell you that one of the biggest challenges in photography is photographing your own children (and if that's not a challenge for some, color me jealous). I have made the attempt a few times, only being successful once or twice. My fall session with my kids was a complete disaster. My 3 year old, who refuses to nap, fell asleep on the way to the location (and was, in turn, VERY grumpy upon realizing that he was supposed to actually look my direction without looking angry). The other two had apparently been cooped up way too long in our house, because as soon as we hit the outdoors, they ran in 2 different directions! It's tough to photograph your own kids, because you have the frustration of a photographer AND of a mom... the combination can be dangerous! :) SO... with that said, I was very happy that an impromptu offer to my kids of bribery in exchange for a photo session was met with their cooperation yesterday. I'm going to share a few of those photos... who knows if it will ever happen again!















1 comment:

wendyf209 said...

These look great Jenn! Something about that first one is absolute perfection! Your boys are darling, if boys are allowed to be darling, that is. :)