Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Little Guy

It's really hard to believe that T is pushing the big "4"! It's to the point that, although he's the youngest of my 3 boys, it sounds funny (even to me!) to call him "the baby" now. He is a gamer (go Lego Star Wars!) and he looks up to his big brothers, always wanting to be like them. He loves his preschool (once you can get him in the door!) and he cherishes his playdates with his best friend each week (and all the extra days we can fit in!). He's sweet and funny, gives hugs generously, and loves to make me laugh with his silly faces. I love this little guy with all my heart. We had an impromptu little session today, so I thought I'd share....







2 comments:

wendyf209 said...

awww, he is looking so grown up! Love these!

April Lewis said...

Those are great pictures of Tate. He is definitely not a baby anymore! Are these for his portfolio? Are you gonna pursue childhood modeling for him? ;-)