Monday, April 5, 2010

Katie and Michael, the Wedding....

I happened to meet Katie and Michael completely by chance last September as they were checking out a venue where I was shooting a wedding the next day. I met with Katie soon after, and we started making plans for her own wedding photography! They are one of the sweetest couples I have met... just being around them, you can see the endless love they have for each other. And let me tell you, they can dance! Congratulations, Katie and Michael... and thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day!

The gorgeous bride....






The dashing groom...



The beautiful bouquet...


                                          

The ceremony....


                        

The happy couple....


                       


                       


                                   


                  




                                           

2 comments:

Helen Cosner said...

WOW!~ You really captured Katie's beauty as a bride! Great job!!!

Jenn said...

Thank you so much, Helen! Katie was absolutely beautiful, makes my job easy. :)