Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my sweet boy and cuddle time...

Some of you know that my little guy, Tate, has a rare eye condition (known as PHPV or PFVS) in his left eye. His eye is getting progressively worse, and last week the pressure in his PHPV eye shot way up. We had a little scare that we were going to have to have his eye removed, but praise God, the drops have been working, and his pressure has come down some. His eye is degenerating, so it's just a matter of time, but we're praying that it's a LONG time!

I've been enjoying as much cuddle time as I can get lately from my energetic 4 year old, and a couple of mornings ago, I noticed how great his eye was looking.... so of course, I thought I'd grab a few snaps while he was being so sweet. :) I loved this collage so much, I ended up ordering a 16x20 canvas gallery wrap of it. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! :) Love it...and I hope that Tate has his eye for a very long time! :)

(Shannah from Yahoo!:)