Wednesday, August 18, 2010

it all started on facebook....

I love seeing old friends from high school and church on facebook... reconnecting, reminiscing, seeing how we've all changed and grown up (well, most of us anyway :).  Mia and I went to high school together in England in the early nineties (showing my age, I know!). We had reconnected on facebook a while back and she's living in Colorado now (which I hear isn't NEAR as humid as North Carolina :). So imagine my excitement when Mia sent me a message a few weeks ago, saying she and her family were traveling out here for a visit! She and I share the love of photography, and she wanted to set up a session while she was in NC. It was great seeing you again, Mia! Enjoy your sneak peek! (And your beach trip!)







2 comments:

Lise said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!

Cathy said...

These are great pictures Mia. I like your short hair. When did you cut it? Nora looks like she got her's cut too. You all look great.