Sunday, October 3, 2010

personal post | airplane!

So yesterday, a nice man from our church made our boys' day! We took a little trip to visit Tony and see his airplane... I had asked him if he minded if we take some photos with it since all my boys love planes and love to fly, (and especially for Tate, whose room is decorated in vintage airplanes, per his request). The boys were SO excited to see the plane, just imagine the thrill when Tony offered to give the two older boys a ride in it! They've all flown in large commercial planes, but this was their first ride in a small two-seater! It's a totally different experience. Thank you, Tony! My boys will never forget that day! I thought I'd post a couple of photos of the boys and the plane... thought I'd do a couple of fun and funky shots with it. :)


No comments: