Tuesday, April 19, 2011

jonah's eb auction winner! | winston-salem senior photographer

Some of you may remember that a few months ago, I donated a session to an auction to help raise money to support EB research for my little buddy Jonah. I adore Jonah, and was excited to hear that the winner of my session on the auction is near and dear to Jonah also!

Lisa used her session for her son's senior photos. Have I mentioned that I LOVE shooting senior photos? Definitely my favorite type of session (with cuddly newborns a close second. :)  Lisa brought both her boys so we could fit some "brothers" shots in too... it was a super fun session, and I think we got some great results! Thanks again, guys! I enjoyed it!





and just to prove that they do smile (when I'm not telling them not to :)....





No comments: