Friday, August 19, 2011

angie rocks the quilting! | clemmons & winston-salem photographer

So a while back, an idea struck me suddenly.... I was photographing a family with a little girl, and I was really wishing I had an adorable girly/vintagey quilt to set her on for her photos. I immediately thought of my friend, Angie, and her amazing quilt-making skills! When I told Angie of my super idea, she somehow climbed into my brain and figured out exactly what I was looking for (since I can't seem to articulate the quilty things... they have a whole 'nother language for that stuff!). And just a couple of weeks ago, voila! I had an adorable girly/vintagey quilt! Angie is my hero. Isn't this quilt gorgeous??? If you need anything quilt-like, you should definitely contact Angie!


Little Miss T was a fast mover, so she didn't stick around on the quilt very long, but I was able to grab a quick shot of her before she left. :)

No comments: