Friday, September 2, 2011

introducing a.l.o.e.

i'm pretty much about-to-pee-my-pants excited about what i'm about to post. just thought i'd warn you. 

on october 1st, i will be signing a lease to split a big awesome space in lewisville with 3 amazing women so that i can have my very own... drumroll please... natural light studio!! 

a.l.o.e. "a little of everything"

did i mention that i'm excited??!?

there will be a manicurist, an art teacher, possibly a part-time yoga instructor, and... well, elaine. we'll just call her "elaine, finder of cool, funky things". she will be scouring the streets, ready to pounce on awesome finds that she can re-purpose, just for you. we will be offering kids art parties, art night out, etc. 

i don't think i can put into words how excited i am. i have longed for a place i can shoot when it's too sunny, too cold, or rainy. i am looking forward to keeping up my shooting schedule through the winter, which are normally my super slow months. i'm looking forward to prop-hunting. and todd's looking forward to my props having a new home. :) i will still do the majority of my shooting on-location, as i've always done. i wouldn't change that for the world. but this location is fantastic, so we'll have the option of doing an indoor and outdoor combination session, which will be great! 

thank you so much for your support. without that, i wouldn't be where i am today. i couldn't ask for better clients. you guys totally rock! 

now... who wants to go to ikea with me?? 

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I DEFINITELY want to go to IKEA with you! I've never been!

ldyzigzag said...

I would go jenn but i get lost everytime i go into one of there outlets.... congrats on the new space where will this be ?